The Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ( “Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Such treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Data will be processed using manual and automated systems to store, manage and transmit the data, for reasons strictly related to the purposes set out below and in any case, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
Within the meaning and effect of Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we provide the following information:
The data controller is DSD FOOTWEAR SRLS with registered office in Viale Carlo Felice, 101-00185 Rome, through its legal representative and hereinafter referred to as shop “Tuttitipicalzature”.
You can browse in our shop “Tuttitipicalzature” without revealing your identity or other personal information about you.
After you make your purchase through the means to that end prepared by Margiottashoes, your personal information will be visible to us.
The purposes for which we will use your personal data are as follows:
- Used directly to management, evasion and shipment of your purchase order made on our shop “Tuttitipicalzature”;
- purposes related to obligations under applicable laws, regulations and legislation, and provisions issued by authorities empowered by law or by monitoring and control;
- sending emails and telephone calls from the staff of the store “Tuttitipicalzature” to questions relating to ‘subject of the sale, questions designed to solve any problems related to the chosen payment method, any problems related to the availability or state of’ object and any problems relating to the delivery, exclusively in order to provide the best service possible and always with full respect and protection of your privacy.
- sending email and telephone communications by the carrier responsible for the delivery of the property subject of the sale, exclusively in order to make the delivery at the address indicated by ‘buyer and then perfecting the legal transaction that elapsed between the parties;
- newsletters and promotional material concerning the services offered by the store “Tuttitipicalzature” or other related sites owned by the same owner of the data processing;
- realization of commercial information concerning new items just put up for sale, communications relating to sales promotions and special offers, in this way your data may therefore also be used for marketing activities aimed to contact and retain customers including by means of direct marketing such as emails and newsletters;
In relation to the above stated purposes, the processing of personal data are processed using manual, computer and data with logic strictly related to the purposes in question and in any case, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
Nature of the data and consequences of refusal to reply.
For the purposes indicated in point 1. 2. 3. 4. data, strictly necessary for each type of treatment may be communicated from the “Tuttitipicalzature” shop;
- to all those whose right of access to such data is recognized by legislative measures;
- our collaborators, employees and service providers and goods, within their duties and / or contractual obligations with them, regarding trade relations with stakeholders;
- at post offices, shippers and couriers for the delivery of items purchased and / or fiscal documents (invoices, credit notes) and / or any free gifts, vouchers etc;
- to all those physical and / or legal, public and / or private (legal offices, administrative and fiscal, of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labour etc.), when the communication is necessary or functional to perform our activities and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
- Banks for the di’incassi management and payments and / or refunds resulting from the execution of contracts;
- police or other officials of public authorities, in response to a request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such cases, the shop “Tuttitipicalzature” disclose the information and data necessary for the investigation, such as name, city, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address .
Rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents
You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller by contacting our customer service through the Contact section of the store “Tuttitipicalzature” by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling + 393334655707, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003.
There are two types of cookies:
– The technical cookies, used exclusively to ensure the proper functioning of the site and the correct execution of the order;
– All other cookies, or those used to make your home more comfortable and more effective online presence and to perform the analysis of use of web pages, frequency and marketing. These cookies are installed only once expressly provided your consent during your first visit to the site, in the manner prescribed. This agreement shall remain valid also for the further access to the site. You can at any time withdraw partially or totally your consent.
Most of the cookies we use are called cookies to “session” that are suppressed when you have finished your session. There are also cookies which have a longer life that identify visitors.
Children and young people under 18 years can not transmit personal data without the consent of their parents or their legal representatives; the use of our online shop is available to persons age 18 years. We do not ask for personal information to children, do not collect them or send them to third parties.
USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Also you can prevent the collection and processing by Google of the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the site (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the plug-in at the following link: (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
You will find more information on tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information about Google Analytics and data protection). Please note that, on this website, Google Analytics is followed by “gat._anonymizeIp code ();” in order to ensure the acquisition of the IP address anonymous (IP-Masking).
DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION FOR THE USE OF GOOGLE + 1
Acquisition and transmission of information:
Interface with the Google +1, you can publish information worldwide. The Google +1 interface allows you, as well as to other users, to receive personalized content from Google and our partners. Google records information so that you have provided for a content +1, as the information about the page that you have consulted clicking +1. Your + 1’s can be viewed as a message with your profile name and your photo in Google services, or other places on websites or internet pages.
Google records information about your +1 activities to improve Google’s services for you and others. To use the Google +1 interface, you need a Google profile visible and the public throughout the world, which must contain at least the chosen name for the profile. This name will be used for all Google services. In some cases, the name may also replace another name you used to share your content from your Google account. The identity of your Google profile can be shown to users who know your e-mail address or who have other information that can identify you.
Use of information obtained
In addition to the aforementioned purposes, the information you share is used in accordance with the provisions in force relating to Google’s data protection. It is possible that Google publishes global statistics on +1 activities of users or that send users or partners, such as publishers, advertisers or linked websites.
USE OF FACEBOOK SOCIAL PLUGINS
Our internet presence uses social plugins ( “plugins”) of the social network “facebook.com” exploited by the company Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ( “Facebook”) . The plugins are accompanied by a Facebook logo or followed by “Facebook Social Plugin”.
When you visit one of the websites in which we are present and where such a figure plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The plug-in content is directly sent to your browser from Facebook and from there entered the web site. Inserting the plug-in, Facebook receives the information according to which you are consulting the site in question. If you are connected on Facebook, this website can link your visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, eg by clicking on the “Like” or writing a comment, the corresponding information will be transmitted directly from your browser to Facebook, where it will be registered.
To learn about the purpose and the amount of recovered data, and for more information about the treatment and use of data by Facebook, and your rights and setting possibilities to protect your privacy, please refer to ” of the Facebook data protection policy “.
If you do not like Facebook to collect information about you through our site, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.